Grow your brand by reaching our global audience!
- Articles submitted in this category are reviewed by our editorial board the last Friday of each month (except holidays)
- Approved submissions will be posted in the News section of WomenAndDrones.com website
- The posting date for submissions in this category is at the discretion of the editors
- Social media coverage is not included with this package. We reserve the right to promote at the discretion of the editors
Submission Topics Only the topics listed below are accepted at this time. (Categories are frequently updated.)
- Women in the drone industry
- Starting an online business (including courses, subscription boxes, etc.)
- Drone Industry (UAS/UAM relevant topics)
- Drones in the Classroom
- Small Business Strategy & Management
- Personal/Business branding
- Personal and Professional Development
- Negotiating contracts, salary, etc.
Submission Standards As a guest contributor, content submissions are unpaid. Guest post submissions will benefit from exposure to our global audience.
- Original content
- Article length between 500 and 1,500 words
- Unique, creative, timely, and relevant
- Narrative-like, news or opinion
- Press releases are not accepted in this category
Your checklist of requirements for all submissions:
- Check spelling and grammar. Due to volume we do not proof articles. We suggest using a free online tool such as Grammarly
- Proper credit for quotations, references, data, references, etc.
- Make sure all links are clickable and relevant to the subject. Links that do not meet this guideline or are deemed promotional in nature will be deleted.
- Article must contain at least three high resolution photos.
- Do not submit a press release in this category
- Correctly formatted for HTML – (we recommend Draft to write and export documents into HTML)
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Your headshot photo and bio (60 words max)
Your Rights and Ours
Content must be the sole property of you the "Contributor" and must not violate the copyright, patent, trademark, right of privacy or publicity, or any other legal rights of any person or entity. If you are a third-party submitting content on another parties behalf, you must have expressed permission and authorization to do so.
You retain all rights to your work. However, by submitting a guest post, you grant Women And Drones a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to the content, which Women And Drones may use and distribute (along with your name and identifying features) on its websites, applications, and other properties and those of its affiliates and business partners, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes, online or offline, in any medium and mode of delivery.
By submitting articles to Women And Drones you indicate acceptance of our Guest Contributor Agreement.
We reserve the right to reject submissions that are inappropriate for our audience or topics not related to one of the submission topics listed above.